Paving & Monoblocking Services
Paving Contractors Fife
Paving Contractors Edinburgh
Most methods of adding value to your home involve considerable expense and a fair degree of disruption.
However, installing professionally laid monoblocking or paving is a very affordable and convenient way to quickly transform the outside of your home and increase kerb appeal.
- A well-laid hard surface will provide you with parking space and guarantee no more soggy puddles in your driveway.
- Weed-free. Your days of weeding the driveway area are long gone, with a properly installed monoblock or paved area.
- Light Maintenance. Sweep it clean occasionally. You can sweep with soapy water from time to time, as well, to keep the surface of the monoblocks pristine. That’s about it.
- Attractive. Modern monoblocks and paving slabs are available in a wide number of shapes, colours and textures. Monoblocks especially lend themselves to intricate laying patterns to make a striking impression.
- Resilient and durable. You can drive and park cars, vans on the surface. It won’t wear out and you won’t create ruts or indentations.
- Long-lasting. The lifespan of the cheapest concrete paving slabs or bricks is 20+ years. Clay monoblocks can last ten times that.
- Versatile and adaptable. If you need to lift an area of paving to dig down to pipes or cables at any point in the future, you can lift only the blocks you need, leave the rest undisturbed and then re-lay, good as new, afterwards.
When it comes to paving and monoblocking, we provide the highest levels of workmanship in each and every project that we take on.
Our driveway and patio paving will instantly transform the look and value of your home. Our team of skilled tradesmen here at LC Joinery, Roofing & Building Work have built a solid reputation for quality and reliability for paving and monoblocking in Fife and Edinburgh.
You may be surprised to learn that you may need to apply for planning permission if you want to lay, replace or even repair a hard surface like paving, patio or a driveway outside your home.
This is to make sure that your hard surface does not drain onto the road, and exacerbate any potential flooding. Your local authority will want to see that your surface is either built using a porous version of asphalt, monoblock, concrete, etc., or that it drains away onto another porous area of your property, such as grass or a border.
In any case, if you live in a listed building or in a conservation area, you should seek permission from the local authority planning department anyway.
You should always check with your council’s planning department to see whether you need to apply for planning permission. Even if you meet the permitted development rules, there may be other approvals you’ll need to get.
The services we offer:
- Garden walls and steps
- Garden edging
- Shaped garden features
- Retaining walls
- Many more
All of the above can be completed in a range of different finishes including imprinted concrete, block paving, brick paving, granite paving, sandstone paving, flagstones, crazy paving, tarmac, cobble driveways, gravel driveways and concrete driveways. We offer permeable/porous paving options to ensure good drainage and to satisfy any planning permission conditions.
Our materials are sourced from a variety of leading manufacturers including Marshalls, Brandstone, Stonemarket, Durapaving plus others.
Patio Installers – Paving, Driveways, Monoblocking
LC Paving specialise in driveway construction and the design of patios and pathways, offering a wide range of styles and quality products for block and brick paving.
We offer a wide range of paving solutions from block paving, brick paving, and much more. Whether it be a driveway or a foot path you are looking for, we have your paving solution.
Get in touch with the professionals today for a free quote!
Why Choose LC Joinery for Your Paving or Monoblocking?
LC Joinery Roofing and Building Work are a trusted, all-trades Fife construction company because all of our professionally qualified and experienced, our team is friendly and honest, we are reliable and our work is dependable and comes with a guarantee.
No matter the size of your job, our tradesmen can get it done quickly and neatly and we are very proud of the exceptional service that we can offer.
We are fully insured and we’ve been in our premises in Thornton since 2008, so our customers know where we are if they have any questions once we’ve finished the job.
If you would like more information or a free estimate, we’d be delighted to hear from you.
Fife: Phone 01592 747 047 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Edinburgh: phone 0131 300 0494 Email: email@example.com