LC Joinery Roofing and Building Work recently completed a porch extension for a customer in Glenrothes who was looking to upgrade the look of the front area.
The work included:
- Take down existing porch
- Form new concrete base 2.3x3m
- Supply and fit new windows and door – white PVC double glazed
- Form pitched roof interlinked with existing roof
- Remove existing fascia and guttering to front and rear
- Fit new white PVC fascia
- Fit new black deepflow guttering
- Fit concrete tiles to roof
- Frame and plasterboard internal wall
- Fit plasterboard to ceiling
- Apply plaster to walls and ceiling
- Fit internal PVC glazed door
- Dispose debris
If you are looking for similar work to be carried out then get in touch with us today.